One of the oldest email I had sitting in my inbox was a nice letter from guy named Treasure Baloyi, asking me to review his Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool. I have waited way too long…
MSCRM4 Toolbox is a comprehensive and extensive tool for managing your CRM instance.
The tool includes:
- Security Role Manager that lets you assign/remove to more than one user at once.
- Roles Export / Import utility that lets you export and import roles.
- ERC Generator that will generate relationship diagram from the entities.
- Bulk Data Deleter utility that will help you delete records at large.
- Attribute Usage Analyzer which is very useful if you are not sure if you can remove the attribute. Just find where it is used (forms, workflows, js, cs,..)
- Attribute Updater that will let you mass update attributes.
It’s extendable, so you decide which tools you want to include in your toolbox. The feature I also like very much is, that the tool is available as portable package – so no server installs!
I have yet to use it in real life, but this seems like a real time saver tool!
Let’s just hope he develops Dynamics CRM 2011 compatible version, but some of this tools work with 2011 already!
PS: I have also included MSCRM4 ToolBox in my Ultimate Dynamics CRM Tools List.