Yesterday afternoon, after some initial help from Microsoft guys, eleven Dynamics CRM experts from different Slovenian companies sat down in well know beer hours in Ljubljana.

I’m really pleased to announce, that we founded an informal Dynamics CRM users group called SloCUG, which is short for Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group.

We will model our work after two well established groups SloDUG and SloWUG (developers and IT guys respectively) and main goals of this group will be exchanges of ideas and knowledge. And beer or other drink of choice with some laughs, of course.

After the summer, we will start with meetings which will be 2 months apart and I will be coordinating the whole operation.

There are lots of details we still have to figure out and lots of things we have to do, but let’s take in one step at a time. More in months to come… If you have any ideas to share, please drop me a note!

Thanks to all who came yesterday! To everyone else - if this is something you are interested in, please leave me a note. Everyone is welcome to join!

Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:46 PM | Filed under: MS Dynamics CRM SloCUG |

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 6/3/2010 11:55 PM Dejan Dular
Madona! Sem dobil poziv na sestanek pol ure pred srečanjem. Mi je všeč, da je stvar zaživela. komaj čakam naslednje srečanje.

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 6/4/2010 12:02 AM David
Me veseli! Pa brez skrbi, si med Leadi. ;)

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 6/4/2010 8:15 AM Dejan
Ko bo srečanje v Celju vas povabim v nizkotehnološki lokal s projektorjem in dobrim pivom :)

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 6/4/2010 10:08 AM Jani Škulj
Zdravo, mene bi tole tudi zanimalo,... kam se lahko prijavim?

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 6/5/2010 11:03 PM David
Si zapisan, ko se naslednjič dobimo, boš dobil vabilo!

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 6/17/2010 2:08 PM Myles Godlove
to be a member

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 9/15/2010 2:50 PM Ruby
Me veseli!

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 2/1/2011 9:07 PM scraps para orkut
I'm trying to export a translation file that corresponds to a customer card format, but I am able to export just the titles owned CaptionML set. And these are few in number. To suggest a method for doing otherwise will have to change all the titles one by one.

# re: SloCUG – Slovenian Dynamics CRM Users Group 5/22/2011 4:57 PM Rosemarycxy878
It's interesting how everything MS says about their products in relation to Salesforce is simply we're cheaper. They don't really say anything about how their products add value over the competition or differentiate from their competition. The messaging is pretty much, hey we've caught up and we're cheap. This app is another example of MS trying to play catchup once again. By the way, Chatter is free for everyone. How is free overcharging.