Development

Web

• SMSxchange - SMS sending tool, payment via PayPal.

Design

• PSDTuts - Cool Photoshop tutorials. (via Dr. T)
  • COLOURlovers - Predefined color schemes for non-designer and designer alike. (via Dr. T)

Software

• Word 2007 commands in Word 2003 - Web editions of tool that helps you find commands in Word 2007 via Word UI mock-up.
  • PTM, Personal Task Manager - Tracks your open window and creates nice stats of your work. Crashes though. A friend and coworker of mine had EXACTLY the same idea, but never found time to completely realize it.
  • SiteUpTime - Check if web/mail/.... server is online. 1 free probe. I woke up at 8h today although I got to bed just 4 hours earlier because my mail server went down the day before and I didn't know about it. Never again.
  • Ophcrack - Bootable CD that saves Windows machine if you forget administrator password. Done that once. Never again, I hope.

Local

• Prevoz.org - Ride sharing site. I had a wanted to create a site like this while in college, but never did. (via had)

Updated Software

Jobs

HiddenNetwork.com Banner

Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2008 9:00 PM | Filed under: Links of the week |

# re: Links of the Week #22 (week 5/2008) 2/4/2008 10:44 PM Matej
SetUpTime -> http://www.zabbix.com/ - free enterprise class monitorig tool (net, hw, os, app, snmp,...) - http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/923

# re: Links of the Week #22 (week 5/2008) 2/8/2008 11:48 PM David
This looks super powerful. Tnx for the tip. I need some way simpler that that, though.

# re: Links of the Week #22 (week 5/2008) 6/10/2010 11:14 PM carolynjoseph
txtimpact is a US based IT company engaged in providing sms gateway, bulk sms,mobile content delivery(like ringtones,wallpapers,videos, animations and graphics)and mobile marketing solutions and platforms

# sms gateway|mobile marketing|sms marketing|shortcode 6/19/2010 6:16 PM nukebarkley
360text is a US based mobile marketing solution provider, engaged in providing sms gateway, bulk sms, mobile content delivery(like ringtones, wallpapers, videos, graphics, animations) and mobile marketing solutions.
For more details visit

# re: Links of the Week #22 (week 5/2008) 7/5/2010 7:54 PM justinbryan
Mobile marketing is the new tread of marketing products because of uses of mobile phone. According to recent survey about 90% US people read sms and this shows how people interested in mobile. Sending sms through shared short code or own brand short code to customer helps to reach your products to customer. Short code is now used by all popular reality shows, programs, games and election campaigns to send or to populate their message to targeted audiences. See also http://www.txtimpact.com/shared-shortcode.asp

# re: Links of the Week #22 (week 5/2008) 11/14/2011 11:59 AM Shoes
I discovered this is a helpful and interesting article, Thank you for the efforts.