I successfully passed first Microsoft exam in 6 years. After AX University boot-camp in Zagreb I completed MB6-513 Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development so I have a title Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist / Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0.

DynamicsS(rgb)

I'm sure I can't disclose information about the exam publicly, so if you have any questions or you would like some tips, contact me.

PS: Don't worry, I'm not switching camps and going from .NET to Dynamics. It's just a detour.

Technorati tags: , ,
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 11:41 PM | Filed under: Developement |

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 12/4/2007 12:49 AM Bojanv
Congrats...

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 12/4/2007 8:21 AM David
Tnx, B.

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 12/4/2007 5:48 PM Mladen
Congrats!!
now you're a MCBMSS / Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0
jeeez.... :)))

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 12/4/2007 8:40 PM Miha
Did u copy past this ?

More than 2 years have passed since the day I took my last certification exam.
Today I passed the AX 40-508 (DAX 4.0 Development Introduction) exam, so now I am a Microsoft Certified Business Management Solutions Specialist in Dynamics AX.

...

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 12/4/2007 10:08 PM David
Strangly similar, but - no, I didn't. :)

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 1/7/2008 10:13 PM Url
Hi David,

Can you give me some tips/suggestions on MB6-513 exam. What specific topics I need to study and learn? Where can I get them? Can you send me some of your reviewer? Because I'll be taking that exam this year. Thanks...

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 1/16/2008 5:38 AM Cing
Hey David,

Would you please give me some tips on MB60513 exam to mee too. Please send me via e-mail. Thanks so much

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 1/29/2008 5:30 PM Jannie
Congrats!

I'm new to axapta 4 web development, I'm feeling very frustrated concerning the issue of web development in ax4. I've come from a .net environment aswell.

My question is; is it at all possible to change to a different company in dax4 EP web development? Not only on the current module or datasource as in: datasourcetable.Company('some company'). That works fine for a quick solution.

The thing is, I need to switch to a session wide company on my portal by specifying this only one. It's really becomming a nightmare to manage code for changing a company on every SQL statment in x++.

Please help me if you can......

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 3/12/2008 9:49 AM Khatia
Hi,
I have to pass Microsoft Dynamics AX MorphX Development Introduction.I am interested in is Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development same exams?
thanks

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 9/8/2008 3:07 PM ramu
hi

can u send me some of the morphx quesitons? it wil very helful for me to clear the exam

my email id is ramaxcoder@gmail.com

mail me fast with the questions

Rgdz

RAMU

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 1/13/2009 5:02 PM Ghandour
hi,

i have to pass MB6-513, can you give me some tips?
my mail : hassan.ghandour@hotmail.com

thanks

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 1/4/2010 6:21 AM AMIT SINGH
hi,

i have to pass MB6-513, can you give me some tips?
my mail : hassan.ghandour@hotmail.com

thanks

# re: MB6-513: Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0 MorphX Solution Development - passed 6/3/2010 9:56 AM Dilshad
Please send me some tips on MB6-513 exams.
Iwant to pass this soon.