Ever since I read that Google will increase the size of Gmail and Google Apps mail box sizes I have been impatient. It's not that I have filled my account (my secret: immediately delete those .PPT jokes and video attachments!), it's just that I like free stuff. And lots of it. :)

Roy says his (premium) account has been updated, but mine is not yet.

image

How is your account doing?

Technorati tags: , , , ,
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 9:29 PM | Filed under: Internet |

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/14/2007 9:37 PM Dejan
Hmmm... I've got 3203 MB space on my gmail account. Maybe it's because I'm one of the early users.

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/14/2007 9:43 PM Mladen
face it ... you're just not that important :))

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/14/2007 9:54 PM David
@dejan: I have 3231 MB at regular gmail account but I don't use that at all. Still at 2 GB at my Google Apps account.

@Mladen: I know! thank you for rubbing it in!

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/15/2007 7:23 AM Luka
3271MB, but I have used only 6% of it. I am one of early users as well. David, as Mladen said... ;)

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/15/2007 8:35 AM David
I'm aslo the early user of Gmail, so that's why I have lots of space there.
I'm also an early user of Google Apps, but... As Mladen said... ;)Davi

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/15/2007 9:52 AM Bojan Vrhovnik
LOL....i didnt noticed, but yeah, my gmail inbox increased also... :) 3168 MB ....
@david: maybe you dont use it so frequently...

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/15/2007 9:56 AM David
@bojanv: It's not that either. I practically live in ma Google Apps Gmail account. Whole vidmar.net / Vidmar family uses it too. My turn is going to come, I'm sure. :)

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/15/2007 10:10 AM ZoRRo
I have 3192MB... and it's been a while since it went higher than 29xx MB. Looks like someone doesn't like you :))

# Google increased inbox quota 10/15/2007 10:59 AM Bojanv's development blog
I was very suprised, when David writes about Google increasing account quota. I have never checked how

# Google Apps inbox size 10/21/2007 10:31 PM Bite my bytes
Google Apps inbox size

# re: Gmail and Google Apps space limits increased (but not mine!) 10/31/2007 5:59 PM Nazir
4538 MB it seems now everyones inbox has incresed . google might have incresed the inbox in order of users signing up.