I just learned this phrase, and it's EXACTLY what Slovenian basketball team did in 1/4 finals of European Basketball Champs 2007. And then again. Or, as my friend would say, they did "like a cow, that just gave 30 liters of milk and then kicked a milk bucket".

I have to stop following sports, or I'll kick a bucket before I'm 40.

Another thing I learned tonight: It seems like kicking a bucket is not the same a kicking a bucket after milking.

Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 1:02 AM | Filed under: Sport |

# re: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 9/16/2007 10:23 AM CypherBit
Such a shame, still they can leave a good impression if they beat France in a couple hours time.

# re: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 9/16/2007 6:50 PM Bojan Vrhovnik
Irony is in 1 point ...after a win over France for 1 point, now they lost for 1 point. But still, for our country is such achievement, beyond our expectation...go slovenia.... :)

# re: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 9/16/2007 8:52 PM iztok
:) :).
kind greetings from Istanbul

# re: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 9/16/2007 9:23 PM David
@CypherBit, @Bojan: And they did just that. I respect their effort and applaud them. But we were soooo close to so much more.

@Iztok: Hi, Iztok. How's Istanbul? Had a beer in Asia yet? ;)

# re: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 9/16/2007 9:37 PM iztok
yeah, two :) efes is quite nice

# re: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 9/16/2007 9:41 PM iztok
tomorrow i will have another one .. or two :)

# re: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory 9/16/2007 11:33 PM CypherBit
Indeed a win against Greece would be for the history books, still they once again showed us they are a great team.

# Rea Site For All 4/30/2010 8:52 PM darkevil
Friend`s 4-You 100% FREE DATING - FREE CHAT - NO FEES EVER - NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED Find Dating and Love locally or across the world. With millions of members worldwide you can JOIN FOR FREE right now NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED. Chat for FREE and search our database and both SEND and RECEIVE messages to and from our members without any restrictions. QUICK AND EASY set up process. Takes only 3 minutes! After you join, have fun with out RATE ME feature, get a COMPATIBILITY SCORE, post videos on our VIDEO BLOG, post your thoughts on our FORUM or our BLOG, or post a FREE AD on our free ad pages. (You can also upgrade to our PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP features like VIDEO and AUDIO uploads and sharing, PC to PC phone calls, and video and audio chat.) Free Account - $ 0.00/month - HERE ARE OUR FREE ACCOUNT FEATURES

# mr 5/2/2010 3:48 AM les king

# mr 5/2/2010 3:49 AM les king
this bloody password when ond i close next go in to it wont let becaus the password wont work when i put my password in to be maintaind i dont have to have this crapp of spending that next 3 hours tring to get it to wprk again then ive done nothing to change the setings this is people like me get really pissed off with windos the page expires in the middle of something password not accepted if you cant orgonise this bloody thig better than you should never be allowed to opperate i found widdows to be the persistant pain in the ass out nothing works and when it does it goes down crapp crapp windows