I don't care a lot about cars. But I love to watch Top Gear from BBC. Season 10 should start sometime this summer, but to make waiting easier, be sure to check out latest Top Gear Special.

This time crazy guys raced to (magnetic) North Pole. Jeremy and James sat in heavily modified Toyota Hilux and tried to drive where nobody drove before. Richard used dog powered sled.

Top-Gear-Polar-Challenge-Special

The camera is, like always with Top Gear, superb.

In case you don't know the show, you can grab season 9 shows!

Posted on Friday, August 10, 2007 7:42 PM | Filed under: Stuff Sport |

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 8/10/2007 7:54 PM Seba
It's BB_C_, Dude!

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 8/10/2007 7:57 PM Mladen
Yeah i watched that last week!
Amazing.
I really liked when they fixed the tyre by pouring gas (was it gas?) on it and setting it on fire :)

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 8/10/2007 8:30 PM David
@Seba: Sure it's BBC. Fixed typo. Tnx.
@Mladen: Hey, I believe it was gas.

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 12/10/2007 12:44 PM Kate Weaver
i thought this was amazing, truly amazing. it was a fun filled episode that kept me on the egde of my chair right throughout. well done to the lads - keep up the good work.

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 1/2/2008 8:54 PM Nicholas Hardwick
this challenge was a unique, it was also one of the best challeneges they have done. I have watched it 5 or 6 times over christmas. It come out on dvd in feb i cant wait

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 1/3/2008 12:12 AM MJW
can anyone tell me what the main theme tune that was played
during the polar challenge was plz?

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 1/27/2008 12:38 AM MJW
requim for a dream soundtrack - requiem for a dream - lux aeterna

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 3/29/2008 9:52 PM jeremy clarckson
hello,thank you all for your comments and hope you enjoyed watching it as much as i enjoyed making it it was tough but we MADE IT!!!

peace

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 3/29/2008 9:56 PM Karen White
Some of the music on here was from the Epicon album by Globus

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 3/29/2008 10:09 PM Karen White
Oh, and also from the Unearthed album by E S Posthumus. Hope that helps!

# were can i watch it 3/31/2008 1:05 PM tattus
hi every bodi
can ani 1 tell me wee i can find top gear polar special
apart from bbc iplayer cos it does not let me play full screen plz
thanx

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 4/16/2008 6:28 PM Dimitri
Hi guys,
I think the video is just marvellous, not speaking of the reckless guys :) By the way, thanks for the music hints - it was really good throughout the whole episode.

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 4/20/2008 11:44 AM joe
hey can anyone tell me the music that is played while matty (that girl hammond is with) is on the ski's and parachute thing

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 8/6/2008 10:35 PM DARKNIGHT
requim for a dream soundtrack - requiem for a dream - lux aeterna

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 11/4/2008 12:31 PM gangsta G bad man shanka
bad man bad boi bad jezza bad james may ya kno wat i say yeh dicked ya wat d ya wan shankin blid

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 2/8/2009 3:40 AM gldkey
Organ/electronic music played when first showing the Toyota HiLux: Theme from The Fog by John Carpenter.

Quiet music played when showing the desolation of the snowscapes: Humanity (Part I), Ennio Morricone's soundtrack to John Carpenter's The Thing

Lighter music played during the journey: Journey to Blofeld's Hideaway, John Barry's soundtrack to On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Persistent, repeating music: Summer Overture, Clint Mansell's soundtrack to Requiem for a Dream. Lux Aeterna fromthe same album is also used, as is a rerecording of the same track made with a full orchestra for the Return of the King trailer/preview.

# re: Top Gear - Polar Challenge Special 6/5/2011 1:15 AM New Games
Some of the music on here was

from the Epicon album by Globus