I'm well behind my blog reading, so this may be all over the web already...

My Gmail account started behaving very strange. Draft counts are reported as "All Mail" and "Spam" as "Deleted". It's like that for most of the time, but not all.

Is anyone else getting similar results? This has to be the first real bug I have seen in Google products.

Posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 11:22 PM | Filed under: Internet |

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 6/4/2007 9:35 AM ZoRRo
Mine is working fine... for now :) But I'm paying attention now!

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 6/4/2007 10:32 AM PeterK
Mine too. You must have done something wrong. Check if you mistakenly set your browser homepage back to MSN? Also, searching the web with some other search engine and not Google would most likely cause this behaviour... :)

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 6/4/2007 10:35 AM samuelion
i have difficulties accessing mail threw mail client. accounts were unaccessible threw weekend, mostly for an hour to two hours.

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 6/4/2007 1:58 PM dejan
Are you sure your GreaseMonkey is not playing with site? Or any of the add-ins?

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 6/4/2007 3:19 PM David
No GreaseMonkey, three different machine showing same results. Haven't really investigated into the matter, though.

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 6/25/2007 10:22 AM sahil
nothing wrong

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 8/7/2007 3:40 PM Yvonne
I have not been able to log onto gmail since sunday night. it is flashing done then searches for the site. It repeats this. I can get onto msn and other sites.

# re: Need help With Gmail 4/7/2008 3:43 AM gbug
My Gmail is NOT loading! It's been two days, and I'm very fristrated. Anyone else with this problem.

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 2/24/2009 12:13 PM bea dobyan
It not coming up. Just keeps searching. How will I be able to know what's wrong if you can't get into my email or me to tell me.

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 6/18/2009 3:23 PM rr
it just keeps searching and searching .... what's going on?

# re: What's Going On With Gmail 12/10/2010 10:37 PM Jay
I am expirienceing the same problem, and i have NO clue whats wrong with it! it won't even load the page!