I friend asked me which ASP.NET book would I recommend. Since I'm far from ASP.NET expert maybe you could suggest a good title?

Thank you!

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:06 AM | |

# re: What's the best ASP.NET book out there? 4/12/2007 12:39 AM Petar Repac
I read first 3 or so chapters of this book and was very satisfied with the writing style and the information that was presented

# re: What's the best ASP.NET book out there? 4/13/2007 12:01 AM Bojan
I have read this book from Dino Esposito Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 Core Reference....it contains everything i want. Still, the best way to learn it with a touch, is to use preparation toolkits for ASP.NET Exams....

# re: What's the best ASP.NET book out there? 4/18/2007 7:10 AM a
fffw

# re: What's the best ASP.NET book out there? 4/26/2007 2:03 PM Gosta
search 70-536 or 70-528 exam books

# re: What's the best ASP.NET book out there? 5/16/2007 8:59 AM Ljap
Call me lack of imagination but I often buy books from Wrox.

As a beginner i started with slovenian translation of Beginning Visual Basic.NET, my core book is Professional ASP.NET 2.0 special edition which is shiped with Visual Studio Pro (6month trial), for advanced topics really great, great book:
Professional ASP.NET 2.0 Security, Membership, and Role Management.

Maybe I will buy upcoming book Professional ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX.

All Wrox, sorry...:)

# re: What's the best ASP.NET book out there? 6/17/2009 5:24 PM shubhi
blackbook

# re: What's the best ASP.NET book out there? 12/6/2009 7:56 AM ASP.NET
You might enjoy Ultra-Fast ASP.NET (Apress). Lots of good info, and not just a repeat of MSDN like many other books.