I get asked almost daily if I know someone that is looking for a job. Companies right now are in big need of developers, project managers, testers all other profiles that fit in software development industry.

What can a blogger do? I decided to open a new section on my site and publish your job postings. So, if you work for a company that has job openings, send description (in English, please!) to me and I'll publish it on this site.

Not to brag, but lots of candidates will see your ad. According to my AwStats web stats this site had 90000+ unique visitors in March '07 and spiders and worms nare not even counted.

And remember - there are NO good people on the streets. If you really want to get the best, then you have to offer something good. But first, write an excellent job posting.

You can browse jobs if you follow the link under Article Categories / Job Postings in the left menu, or go directly to nice and simple url

You can also subscribe! RSS feed is at

If you decide to apply for any job posted, please mention that you saw the posting on my blog. Thank you!

Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 11:30 PM | Filed under: Stuff Developement Internet |

# re: Job postings on vidmar.net 4/3/2007 6:35 PM Miha Markic
There is also a forum dedicated to job postings at SLODUG: http://www.codezone-si.info/forums/27/ShowForum.aspx.
You have to be registered user though.

# re: Job postings on vidmar.net 4/3/2007 9:05 PM David
Thnx for info, Miha. Do you mind if I drop a post about opening on my blog on CodeZone?

# re: Job postings on vidmar.net 4/4/2007 10:05 AM Miha Markic
Of course not, go ahead and post it.

# re: Job postings on vidmar.net 4/4/2007 10:28 PM David
Posted.

# re: Job postings on vidmar.net 7/2/2007 9:21 AM Louis
Hi,
Greetings from Summit HR Worldwide!
We are seeking the best talent for our Client and are committed to their enhancement as we strongly believe that employees are the most valuable asset.
Client: IBM India
Exciting opportunities with IBM a 23.6 Billion USD $ Company, the world's largest information technology (IT) company , with 330,000 employees in 170 countries }.IBM India a Multinational Computer Technology Corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, USA. International Business Machines Corporation {known as IBM or "Big Blue"; NYSE: IBM ;IBM is found to be the second in Total Revenue amongst all Global players.
Move your talents to our client and get ready to advance. Start by working on the most advanced technologies around. Suddenly, your potential is moving faster than ever before.
The Current projects at IBM are Blue Eyes, Eclipse, alpha Works , Extreme Blue and Gaming.
The current opportunities are for all skills for all level at all locations, does it make sense, well it is true the current openings for all SKILLS at all LEVELS for all LOCATIONS.
Please apply only if you wish to work with GREAT MINDS, innovative performers will be rewarded.
Kindly do not apply if you don’t wish to take a risk or face a challenge or looking at hefty hikes.
Please refer your friends also who is looking for change…..
Wish you all Success!!!!
Best Regards,
Louis Arokianathan Joseph
Senior Recruitment Specialist –IT
Summit HR Worldwide
India Office: (Ph) – (91) 44 30277972
Mobile : 9841384979
| www.summithrww.com

# re: Job postings on vidmar.net 7/9/2007 7:42 PM Duglashard
Home Based Typist/Data Entry
We have several openings available in this area earning $300.00 - $500.00 per week. We are seeking only
honest, self-motivated people with a desire to work in the home typing and data entry field, from the comfort of their own homes. The preferred applicants should be at least 18 years old with Internet access.
No experience is needed. However the following skills are desirable:
Basic computer and typing skills
Ability to spell and print neatly
Ability to follow instructions
Requirements:
Computer with Internet access
Valid email address
Good typing skills
Basic Internet knowledge
If you fit the above description and meet the requirements please apply at: "duglashard@yahoo.com"

# re: Job postings on vidmar.net 7/9/2007 9:27 PM Eladio Castro