Remember Bridge Builder. What about Incredible Machine? I you liked those, you'll definitely love Armadillo Run.

Put your brains to some use in order to get you're armadillo to finish 50+ addicting levels of basic physics.

You can download a demo version and if it tickles your fancy you can get a full version for measly €15.

I just lost a day to this incredibly addictive time waster. I gave up on level 37 but haven't stopped thiniking about the situation. I hope I can get some sleep tonight.

PS: I think this is first YouTube video I linked EVER. That's what I call "late to a party"!

Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 11:19 PM | Filed under: Software |

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 3/16/2007 9:37 PM peter
that game

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 3/21/2007 8:34 PM mapel
where can i get the full version of armadillo run for absulutly nothing where where where where where

pppppppllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz tell me where i can get it

from mapel

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 5/14/2007 9:05 AM seth
Ive played this game just the other night and i LOVED THIS GAME its AWSOME!!!!!!!! but i want the full version to try out the new features!

please somone where can i get the full version!

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 7/1/2007 8:48 AM axel
FUKIn awsom game 2 bad its not free :(

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 11/24/2007 2:49 PM CM24
you can get it at www.armiddilorun.com

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 4/22/2008 1:01 PM Dan
Get it Here:http://rapidshare.com/files/.../Armadillo-8ton.de.rar.It has 1000 levels and it is Full Version.

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 4/22/2008 1:05 PM Dan
NOO!!! Sorry wrong link here:http://rapidshare.com/files/33871737/Armadillo_Run_1.0.3_1000_levels.rar.Its on Rapid Share.
My name is Danial

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 7/27/2008 6:55 PM Tommy
the link does not work anymore pls i need that game as full version i love it plsss need the link off the full version(for free)

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 8/18/2008 7:29 PM cheap guy
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i neeeeeeeeeeed it freeee

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 9/26/2008 9:09 PM pen island
penis

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 10/7/2008 11:14 AM sonic6335
Where do you download it for free?

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 10/9/2008 9:49 PM pulle
yep pls someone post a download link of the FULL VERSION

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 10/16/2008 8:55 AM Chris
http://rapidshare.com/files/64522875/1153AR.rar is armadillo free download FULL version ^^

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 10/16/2008 10:33 PM Alex
Password please?

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 10/16/2008 11:01 PM Alex
I found it, the password is "www.dl4all.com" without the quotes.

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 10/25/2008 9:23 PM barbie
Thanks guys

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 10/26/2008 10:21 PM fyjdyfjdytj
dr6uydfjyhdyhgjdytfkdtukdytkdtyj s fjsy jsryj sry

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 12/2/2008 3:48 AM ffffff
it saves the game to the note pad what do i do?

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 12/5/2008 11:46 AM jess
whats the user name

# None 12/10/2008 6:53 AM Pat williams
I liked your site.

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 1/20/2009 5:52 PM Crackman
Ok I got the download It only wants a registration code =[
what is the solution Maybe its just stupid me but please, help me out.

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 1/20/2009 5:54 PM Crackman
It was stupid me, I found out you just need to register when game prompts just as the notepad file says -.- thanks guys =D

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 2/12/2009 1:44 AM mitchell
can u give it for free u would be the best

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 3/17/2009 11:43 AM mrk
yo ive downloaded it but it doesnt recognise the file type what do i need to play it

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 3/18/2009 9:52 AM rishabh
you can get the full version of armadillo run on www.dl4all.com its free

# re: Armadillo Run = Bridge Builder + Incredible Machine 3/16/2010 4:16 PM Richard
Thanks to this post!! u rock!!!