If you heard the rumors – you heard right. I decided to sell si.blogs site, brand and everything that comes with it.
It was not an easy decision but with everything else going on in my real life I cannot devote enough time and energy to the site and therefore it is not meeting the expectations of users and myself. I hope to find a buyer that will continue with development and support of the great community that grew around the site.
On February 1st I will post an auction on Bolha (or maybe even eBay) and the highest bidder that will meet the requirements will get:
- ownership of siblogs.com domain
- copy of the source code for the site
- database with every blog ever posted to the site and every post every syndicated
- the right to use name and the logo
- list of my ideas for the site that he/she might want to consider in the future
- 30 hours of my free support for everything related to the site
I will ask the future owner to:
- continue to use the site, name, logo for the original intent – promote blogs in Slovenia
- respect the community
- (important addition) continue the good tradition of throwing a “blog meet” party once a year (don’t worry, cookie usually does all the work)
If you are interested in the deal you can request the detailed information about the site via my contact form.
I would like to ask everyone to think hard and strong who would be the right person/company to continue my work and let them know that I am willing to sell si.blogs. Please, spread the word!