It looks like it's time to make room for Wii in our living room. Opera announced that their browser is available for console and it's just one more reason why Wii kicks ass.

Now, you wouldn’t have Wii yourself and would be willing to lend it to me for a night or two, would you?

Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 6:06 PM | Filed under: Gadgets |

# re: Time to make room for Wii? 12/23/2006 9:09 PM tomaZ
Well, I have Wii, but you would have to shoot both me and my wife before you could get it! ;)

# re: Time to make room for Wii? 12/23/2006 9:56 PM David
Well, it might be worth it! Where do you live, you say? ;)

# re: Time to make room for Wii? 12/23/2006 11:42 PM tomaZ
Murder can be such a mess, especially double murder. Imagine white Wii being covered with blood, blood-sticky Wiimotes and all...
Plus, then our kid would have to be raised by the dog, and we're strictly against animal cruelty. Therefore my whereabouts shall remain undisclosed ;)
As for testing the Wii, check BigBang and/or BoF, they may still have one on display. If not, you'll just have to wait until the end of January when the next shipment arrives.
Or you could find another victim ;)

# re: Time to make room for Wii? 12/24/2006 11:56 PM David
How about inviting me and my miss over for a quick tennis or bowling? We don't eat and drink THAT much* Oh, wait. First, we sould kind of know each other, right?

# re: Time to make room for Wii? 5/15/2009 9:33 PM Elijahhall