Bite my bytes

What I learn by day I blog at night - A blog from Microsoft Consultant working from Ljubljana, Slovenia

  Home :: Contact :: Syndication  
  999 Posts :: 7691 Comments :: 235 Trackbacks

Search

Most popular posts
in last 90 days

Categories

My Projects

Archives

Stuff


Copyright © by David Vidmar
 
Contact me!
 
LinkedIn Profile
 
 
 

The “problem of the week” award this week goes to this nasty little problem I had at work. We somehow lost the track of the SVN revision number of the code that was the base for a version of the application at one of our customers. We could just build another one but we had to create a simple patch.

I used Lutz’s Reflector and WinMerge to compare the disassembled code from .dll I build and from .dll at our client. With couple of guesses I managed to solve the mystery.

If I knew then what I know now, I would simply use Reflector Add-in called Reflector Diff AddIn.

(I found Diff via HanselMinutes that is rapidly becoming my favorite podcast – short, educational, all about facts, no small talk)

Posted on Sunday, March 05, 2006 7:51 PM | Filed under: Developement |
Comments have been closed on this topic.