TVsSPOREDnik has become quite popular in the last months so it moved to it's own domain tvspored.net.

After siblogs.com that's second spin-off of vidmar.net kingdom.

Also, the strange Slovak GoogleAds text has dissappeared on it's own. Now we have stinky foot ads. I guess that's becouse google hasn't indexed the page yet. I hope that's the reason.

Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 4:50 PM | Filed under: Developement Internet |

# Re: TVvSPOREDnik has moved to tvspored.net 12/4/2005 5:31 PM Andrej Tozon
Yeah, what's this Google foot fetish all about? :)

# re: TVvSPOREDnik has moved to tvspored.net 12/4/2005 5:42 PM David
I guess it comes from the fact than the file is named PageFoot.aspx and that's just about everything Google knows about it. I'll just wait and see if it makes any sense to have GoogleAds appear in it's own frame. Probably it isn't the best idea.

# Re: TVvSPOREDnik has moved to tvspored.net 12/4/2005 5:54 PM Andrej Tozon
If that's so, then it would make it very easy to target specific adds by simply renaming the footer file. For example, it might be very appropriate for this page to have its footer named television.aspx or something...

# Re: TVvSPOREDnik has moved to tvspored.net 12/4/2005 6:05 PM Andrej Tozon
btw: I'm experimenting with posting these comments from the JetBrains Omea Reader... Those were my first comments and I'll say posti
ng works flawlesly and without CAPTCHA hussle. :)
btw2: Congrats on tvspored.net launch!

# re: TVvSPOREDnik has moved to tvspored.net 12/4/2005 7:16 PM David
I'm sure once Google gets a hold of a new page the ads will be targeted better. If not, I'll do it the way you suggested, thx for the idea.