I'm just back from BOF where they good first shipment of PSPs. Man, this thing looks cool! It even looks better than I expected.

I was totally blow off by the quality of the display. The image is somehow plastic. I really don't have the words to describe it, you just have to see it. The price is about the same as everywhere else and stands at 59.990 SIT. I don't think that's a lot for a beast like that.

I'll not buy it, I don't even find the time to boot up PS2. It would be nice for surfing and playing some handheld music & video, though.

I have to resist, have to resist,...

Posted on Friday, September 02, 2005 9:51 PM | Filed under: Gadgets |

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/3/2005 2:07 AM Dataminions
i have that privilige to test this baby before hits the stores and ... yea graphics is awesome ..imho it worth buyin this for 59.000 sit

pure 10/10 lotz of great forthcoming games for this platform :)

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/3/2005 10:28 AM David
You are not vrey helpful! I'm trying to fight it here!!!! :)

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/6/2005 8:04 PM Jernej
It's completely, utterly useless... what more do you need?

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/7/2005 12:22 PM Mark
I couldn't resist! It was sold out so I reserved it and should have go pick it up on last saturday but I was so busy I couldn't even breathe!!! Yesterday I went there and they were closed for inventory check!?!? Who does inventory check on 6.th of Sept... oh, Fnac... yes, they're french. :P

Yeah, it's completely useless. ;)

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/8/2005 3:33 AM Mark
Have it, played it, love it... go get it! That's it :) Screw the $$$, it's gonna be spent on beer anyway ;)

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/9/2005 11:14 AM BZz
When will you buy it? Probably soon :-)

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/9/2005 11:30 AM David
Hi, BZz!

No, probably not very soon. But I do have a plan, I admit. But it's top secret right know. ;)

# re: I saw PSP and I'm in pain... 9/13/2005 3:07 PM Mark
The price tends to drop after it's on the market for about 6 months. Since it came out on Sept 1st you can only hope that they will drop the price for the cristmas craze. After 6 months (maybe a bit more) you will be able to buy the PSP + 2 games for the same price as is now just the PSP. Until then... look the other way ;) (not Apple way!)

# [Next] PSP test 10/30/2005 4:50 PM Bite my bytes