I wrote about DSWatch before. Its a VS 2003 plug-in that lets you visually represent DataSets while debugging. I can't imagine any serious database related programing without DSWatch. But today I cam across XML Visualizer for Visual Studio .NET 2003. It's a serious must have! DSWatch is left in dust.

Currently supported types (including derived) are: DataSet, DataTable, DataRow/DataRow[]/DataRowCollection (attached), DataView, DataRowView/DataRowView[] (attached), DataViewManager, XPathNavigator, types implementing IXPathNavigable, well-formed XML in strings, or any XML-serializable type.

Posted on Monday, January 10, 2005 11:33 PM | Filed under: Developement |

# re: Goodbye DSWatch, Welcome XmlVisualizer 1/27/2005 4:02 PM Mihai
Hi
Do you know where i can find it now? It seams to be taken out from GotDotNet.
Thx

# re: Goodbye DSWatch, Welcome XmlVisualizer 1/27/2005 4:03 PM Mihai
Just found it here:

# re: Goodbye DSWatch, Welcome XmlVisualizer 1/27/2005 4:11 PM David
Thanks for the link, Mihai

# re: Goodbye DSWatch, Welcome XmlVisualizer 1/27/2005 7:39 PM Michael Bouck
The official site for XMLVIZ is at http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/xmlviz. The workspace was down for a couple of days while the GDN team was making some perf improvements but it should be working again (sigh!) If the availabiltiy becomes an issue I might be mirroring it over on ProjectDistributor as well....

# re: Goodbye DSWatch, Welcome XmlVisualizer 9/4/2011 1:34 AM rafael mejia
my name is rafael mejia and i orderd a watch and it fell of my wrist so sen't it back and the one that recieved had a problem the nob was off so i sent it back and i haven't recieved any thing i would like to know what is happen all i want is my watch i allready paid for it send me anather watch i realy liked it and would like you to send me my watch