This has been the longest non-blogging period so far. I just didn't find the time and the will during this crazy Christmas / New Year time. I was also busy at work but things are calming down. So, what I wanted to blog about, but I didn't have the time?
- My CodeProject article was quite a success. There are two excellent feature request that I have to implement. It's really great feeling to give something to people and they like it.
- It looks that lemmings don't do mass suicides.
- I finally caught up on .NET Rocks! episodes and I managed to listen through Mondays episodes. I like the new/old DNR format without the jokes and stuff, just with the interview. But I'm not sure the Mondays is the way to go. First show was crap (it's first, i imaging it must be very hard), second was a lot better, the third I actually liked a lot, but I was again disappointed with the fourth show. I think the serious interview isn't the right stuff to do, second think, the show should be shorter and fun more condensed. There is just not enough material for more that 1 hour show. At least at the beginning. If you haven't listed to it yet, you can try. The prerequisite is that you have a little weird sense of humor, if you don't don't even bother. You still have the time to catchup, DNR and Mondays will come back next Monday. Hurry up.
- I hope I can read through Dissecting a C# Application: Inside SharpDevelop, a free Ebook by apress. I suspect there is a lot to be learned from this project.
- I got some books from Amazon delivered before holidays and I had to pay 8.5% tax. What the!? Never happened before. Anyone has any information what's going on? And note to Slovenian bookstores. The books on Amazon.com are at least 30% cheaper when you have them delivered from USA (even with a tax) than in your stores. I hope you are not wondering why almost nobody buys books anymore.
- Janne Ahonen rocks!
- My iPod got an iSkin. Thanks, Mare!
- Have fun in 2005!