Lately I have been playing with skype and everyday I more excited about it.

It's fast, free and it sounds really good! And it didn't take long for Mojca to get used to it. Right now she chats with PeterK and by what I hear they have a lot of fun!

If you know me, contact me so I can add you to my skype contacts!

Skype is free Internet telephony that just works. Skype is for calling other people on their computers or phones. Download Skype and start calling for free all over the world.
Download now | Get to know a bit more

Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2004 10:51 PM | Filed under: Software Internet |

# re: Skype kicks ass! 11/29/2004 12:26 AM Andrej
I agree, Skype works great. Not really a frequent user myself, but for a long distance calls... it's right on! The great thing about it is that firewalls don't bother it much :)

Andrej

# re: Skype kicks ass! 11/29/2004 9:10 PM Dr. Kruegell
Welcome to the Club! :D
Been using it for a while, not that frequently, tho'. But it's a great money saver with tremendous sound quality!

# re: Skype kicks ass! 11/30/2004 4:59 PM Miha Kuntu
What can Skype do that Messenger can't??? I'm using messenger (voice invitation) for talking with my long distance friends and it works great. Why should I (we) change to Skype???

# re: Skype kicks ass! 11/30/2004 9:06 PM David
I don't know what Skype has but MSN doesn't, acctualy. Never tried MSN voice feature. Does it work ok? CAn you create voice convference?

# re: Skype kicks ass! 11/30/2004 9:39 PM Miha Kuntu
No, you can only talk to one persone, but it works OK.

# re: Skype kicks ass! 12/4/2004 9:38 PM David
I tried to connect to a friend with MSN audio. It didn't work. We are both behind NAT firewalls, so we figured that should me the problem.

We Skype all the time, so it must be Skype 1:0 MSN.

# re: Skype kicks ass! 2/2/2005 2:00 PM timi
skype is the best program at the world