Update: A newer version is out.
TVvSPOREDnik is my latest pet project. In couple of words - it's a new way of representing TV schedule for Slovenian TV channels.
- look at schedules of multiples channels simultaneously,
- see what's playing now and what's next,
- you can also mark or jump to programmes that will be on at certain time,
- you can filter programmes by type (movies, series, sport, etc),
- and you can list all programmes of certain type (movies, series, sport, etc) on selected day.
It's currently in testing phase, so I would appreciate if you took a look and told me what you think about the idea, about realization and please let me know if you find a bug or have an idea how to make it better. Do you think this is usefull? Would you use it as your TV guide?
There are many things to be done and there is a ton of ideas what TVvSPOREDnik could or should do, but I will welcome any response.
You can find it at http://www.vidmar.net/TVspored.
TVvSPOREDnik is written completely in C# and actually consists of three projects:
- XmlTVnet is a C# library for writing XMLTV compatible files. There is a lot of programs that can consume files in this format and can do just about anything imaginable with TV schedules. I have to tested my library against all the programs, but it does produce files that are valid according to XMLTV DTD schema.
- XmlTVsi is a grabber for Slovenian TV schedules that produces XMLTV format output file.
- TVvSPOREDnik is what it's all about - a new way to look at TV schedules.