SloBlogMeet2k4 organized by spsmm was a blast. Thanks, guys! I hope we can do it again.

This are bloggers that showed up and what I have to say about them:

• one made complete ass out of him when sitting down in pizza place and generally annoyed at least one other blogger,
  • one looks exactly as expected and smiles all the time,
  • one has posts I know nothing about and is my neighbor in real life,
  • one has issues with rules but he is still optimistic,
  • one came a long way just to see us and looks nothing what I expected,
  • one cannot be still for a second and is much bigger then I expected,
  • one talks less than one would expect and looks younger that I expected,
  • one lent me a battery but I forgot to return it and I have seen his face before,
  • they all drink less then I expected,
  • no one drives a Ferrari or Porsche.

Reading their blogs will never be the same again. There are no longer some freaks on the internet, they all have faces and voices now.

Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2004 9:33 AM | Filed under: Blogging |

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/24/2004 12:28 PM Andrej
Damn, I want my battery back, blogger! Or else a new rule!

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/24/2004 4:44 PM novala
One went the long way back in her Ferrari, avoided Blagovica/Trojane, drove over Ljubelj instead and still looks the same.

The new rule: Let's try it again.

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/24/2004 6:06 PM cookie
hehe...i thought i was the one who made an ass out of myself
LOL:))

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/25/2004 10:37 PM Michael M.
Wait... the "cannot be still for a second" is me? It's true that I'm "mlad and nemiren" (like the old soap opera) but still. :)

What's the word on the stickers?

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/25/2004 10:44 PM novala
This picture reminds me of Beverly Hills, 90210. Somehow. Or Ljubljana, 1000. Not Murska sobota.

Reading my blog will never be the same again either.

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/25/2004 10:54 PM David
Michael: No, that's not you. You are NOT resless. En contraire! ;)
Hint: Compare my commnents and the picture. :)
Stickers are here! I'll probably send them out tomorrow!

Novala: I like the picure a lot. It tell's a story! :)

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/25/2004 11:04 PM BeeBee
Yikes, the picture does have a certain BH 90210-ness. Me like it.

(I guess I'm the RL neighbour, right?)

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/25/2004 11:10 PM sps
novala : what is it with the MS dissing ? not like im ever there anyhow, but still .

nice pic btw

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/25/2004 11:39 PM David
BeeBee: Yes, you are RL neighbour.
SPS: TIna took the picture, I just cut it.

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 8:14 AM novala
sps: murska sobota, 9000 just doesn't sound as kewl as Loohbeeejaahna onethousand. Actually, LJ, 1000 sounds stupid, too, but since we were in LJ and not MS or NM or GO ... You know ... ;-) But I'll have a look at MS soon, promised.

David: I like the picture a lot!

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 9:28 AM David
Wien 1210! That sound almost as cool az Bevery Hills 90210! ;) So, Novala, SloBlogMeet2005.2 in Vienna?

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 10:44 AM novala
Dunaj, 1100! Sounds more appropriate for a SloBlog-meeting.

# Mr. 10/26/2004 12:29 PM Michael M.
How would it look to have a SloBlogMeet in Vienna or anywhere else outside of Slovenia??

I suggest instead: Trst 2005.

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 12:46 PM David
I don't know how it would look, but I think it would be fun! And we are all part of big happy euro-family now, aren't we? ;)

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 12:50 PM novala
Well then, what about c r o a t i a ... *whistling*

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 1:01 PM David
Only open spot I can see is in 2007. By then CRO should be a EU member, so I don't see why not. By then sps will also probably date some girl from Croatia and all will be well.

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 1:35 PM novala
And they will happily live in Murska sobota. Or Nova gorica.

# re: SloBlogMeet2k4 = Things will never be the same again 10/26/2004 4:48 PM sps
la la la la