Luke published a new version of SharpReader yesterday. It's mainly bugfix release but I suggest you upgrade. To get the latest version, either download the installer or the zip-file.
Changes in 0.9.5.1 - released July 20 2004 [Update]
- Fixed a NullReferenceException that would sometimes occur upon closing the options dialog.
Changes in 0.9.5.0 - released July 19 2004
- Bugfix: filter ending with "\" previously caused an exception to be thrown.
- Autocomplete in textboxes, implemented using LaMarvin Autocomplete Tool.
- Changed the threading model to fix Threadpool issues and hangups with very large number of feeds.
- Read/unread counts in subscriptions-pane in blue (like outlook).
- Read feeds with an unknown default namespace as if their items were in a standard rss namespace.
- Bugfix: "space" on feed without any items selected previously sometimes selected two items.
- Fixed default browser detection for AvantBrowser.
- Fixed NullReferenceException in BlogSphere:441.
- Default feed properties tab added to options dialog.
- When the "unread only" filter is selected and new items come in, don't make the currently focused item disappear even when it's marked as read.
- Remember treeview expansion-state across sessions.
- Remember selected feed across sessions.
- Remember whether filter-pane was showing across settings.
- Remember whether feed-properties-pane was showing across settings.
- MouseWheel now scrolls control over which mouse is hovering, instead of the focused control.
- Flags - press Ctrl-0 thru Ctrl-9 to set or reset a flag on an item.
- Filtering on Flags and on Locked status.
- Fixed font-size bug in listview (did previously not resize correctly for large fonts).
- Added an installer (created with Inno Setup).
- New application icon, created by Troels Knak-Nielsen.
- Send via email option (ctrl+E).
- New refresh-rate option: "Never". This is for feeds that should never be refreshed (not even manually) and can be used if you want to stop refreshing a feed, but do not want to remove it yet (due to existing items you may want to keep).
- If a server responds with a 410:Gone response, the feed's refresh-rate will automatically be changed to "Never".
- Refresh-rate option "None" renamed to "Manual Only".
- "SharpReader Feed" menu item in help menu.