Ok, it's time to give out the 5 Gmail invites I have:

• Andrej - he has great blog that I love to read,
  • Klement - sent me some crazy pictures - very funny,
  • Urska - she really wants a lot of email space,
  • Zigga - sent me crazy poem that I don't understand,
  • Shannon - sent really heart breaking story.

And that's all I have.

If I get some more, I'll hand them out to the runners up! You can still write me, if you want it.

To lucky 5: look out for bold red text Invite a friend to join Gmail! under the search buttons. In couple of days, you'll have your own invites. Be sure to hand them out!

Posted on Thursday, June 24, 2004 4:42 PM | Filed under: Internet |

# re: Giving out Gmail Invites 6/24/2004 6:36 PM Shannon J Hager
THANKS David!

# Thanks for the GMail, David 6/26/2004 2:06 AM Sirsha Development Resources Blo
David Vidmar was kind enough to give me a GMail invite.

It is too soon to tell if it will replace any of my 'real' email addresses but it is the best web email interface I've seen. There is a DHTML spell check function that is similar to the way Smart Tags work in MS Office. The threaded conversations are cool. The interface is sparce and clean. The size isn't really an issue now that everyone has increased their storage limits (Hotmail = 250MB, Excite = 125MB, Yahoo = 100MB) and I don't ever see it becoming all that important considering how small my Outlook .pst file is after 3 years.

I wonder if any corporations will ban GMail addresses due to privacy concerns...

# re: Giving out Gmail Invites 6/26/2004 11:51 PM Andrej Budja
If anyone still wants gmail I have some invitations to give out :)

# re: Giving out Gmail Invites 6/28/2004 9:48 PM Ehsan
Sell them on EBAy!!! i sold mine for like 10$ each!!!!!

# Thanks for the GMail, David 8/17/2004 8:05 AM Sirsha Development Resources Blo

# Thanks for the GMail, David 3/12/2005 11:25 PM Sirsha Development Resources Blo

# re: Giving out Gmail Invites 6/12/2005 4:03 PM Naman
Hi
this is Naman.I have been looking for a Gmail account since 9 days but i am not suucceding in getting it.I have 8account other than in Gmail.so please help me in getting it.Please send me an invitation to india837@yahoo.com. BYE! THANKS!

# re: Giving out Gmail Invites 6/12/2005 4:04 PM Naman